“Kim did an excellent job of presenting her information and ideas. I learned a lot and was encouraged for my future in optimism.”
This is not pop psychology, but a life-changing guide grounded in extensive clinical research. It’s also information so practical for increased productivity at work and at home that it “grabs you by the collar”!
This session zeros in on an important aspect of working with emotional intelligence—optimism. Studies show that optimists make more successful salespeople, contribute to retention because people prefer optimistic bosses, and are more likely not to talk themselves out of their own creative ideas. Leaders and individual contributors who want to foster a can-do attitude—in themselves and in their organizations—recognize the benefits of increasing optimism.
Participants will explore…
- How optimism boots your mood and immune system
- The skills needed to acquire more optimism
- The difference between being delusional, reasonable pessimism that’s good for you, and true optimism
- Recognizing and changing your inner dialogue to positively influence your success
- Why optimism helps you stick to your goals and benefits your team