Perfect for leaders, high potential employees being groomed for leadership, and those who facilitate meetings!
Building on the what, why and how, this session digs deeper into Emotional Intelligence and its implications on the job.
You’ll learn to identify your emotional triggers, manage your own emotions, and manage the emotions of others using self-talk and reframing. Then, you’ll discover how to use these skills to build EI on your team, turn regular team meetings into EI energizers, and develop a richer culture of EI behaviors. Most importantly, you’ll have an opportunity to practice these concepts in a safe environment – everyone’s privacy is respected and there are NO skits to perform!
Optional: Each participant may receive a copy of Adele Lynn’s book, Quick Emotional Intelligence Activities for Busy Managers.
Participants will explore…
- Identifying your emotional triggers and understand emotional hi-jacking
- Managing your own emotions with positive self-talk
- Identifying others’ emotions using body language and facial cues
- Constructively managing others’ emotions using reframing
- Positively influencing the emotional climate of the team
- Using quick, powerful activities with their team to strengthen EI