Emotional Intelligence Coaching
As your Emotional Intelligence Coach, Kim Langley provides an ongoing process for self-improvement that incorporates constructive feedback, personal commitments and accountability. She listens, asks pertinent questions and provides clarity to assist you in identifying your goals and strategies for success within the framework of Emotional Intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence Coaching for Individuals or Groups
Individual coaching focuses exclusively on you and your specific areas of improvement. Whereas group coaching focuses on topics that pertain to the entire group – whether the participants work for the same organization or just have the same need in common. The group engages and discovers together, offering support and feedback to each other.
In both cases, you are gently pushed to explore your strengths and opportunities, uncover your motivations and roadblocks, and work toward positive change. It’s a powerful, flexible and practical process for creating sustainable behavior change and long-lasting results!
Why Participate in Emotional Intelligence Coaching with Kim Langley?
- To identify goals and explore ways to achieve them
- To explore possibilities and untapped potential
- To define problem areas and find practical solutions
- To engage your creativity and consider new ways of thinking
- To enhance and use the skills and knowledge you already have
- To build confidence, enhance relationships and increase effectiveness
- To learn strategies for success and living with more passion
Areas of Emotional Intelligence Coaching:
- Achieving work-life balance
- Increasing optimism and happiness
- Effective parenting
- Assisting children with learning differences (ADHD, LD)
- Spiritual awareness and reflection
Who Benefits from Emotional Intelligence Coaching?
- Emerging leaders in not-for-profits
- Women leaders
- Educators and administrators
- Social workers and helping professionals
- Religious and spiritual leaders
- Families, parents and Moms groups
Contact Kim to schedule individual or group Emotional Intelligence Coaching. Or… attend a public group coaching experience in the area!